Posture Control Insoles (PCI’s)
Posture Control Insoles offer a unique minimalist approach to improving your foot biomechanics. They are slimline insoles that help to strengthen the arch muscles of your foot and improve your overall posture.
How do they work?
The stimulation that they provide reduces over-pronation (the feet ‘rolling in’ too much). Over-pronation can cause problems with your feet, knees, hips and back. Posture Control Insoles have the potential to help all of these areas by fixing the root cause of the problem.
What do they look like?
We are very excited to announce that we are now providing an improved form of the Posture Control Insoles called Prokinetics Natural Body Balance Insoles. They provide the same great features of the traditional Posture Control Insoles, including a slimline design, microfiber coating and the same kinetic technology. In addition to this, they also feature:
- A built-in heel cushion to help relieve pain from plantar fasciitis and heel spurs.
- Optional arch support for feet that require it.
What conditions can Posture Control Insoles treat or relieve?
- Plantar fasciitis
- Heel spurs
- Pain in the arches
- Achilles tendonitis
- Shin Splints
- Knee arthritis
- Patellar tracking disorder
- Iliotibial Band Friction Syndrome
- Some hip and back pain problems
- Poor Posture
Why choose Posture Control Insoles instead of traditional orthotics?*
- They use a less invasive form of stimulation including a softer material, so they are much more comfortable.
- Their slimline profile means that they will comfortably fit in any closed shoes.
- They are a fraction of the price.
- They are incredibly light so you won’t notice any extra difficulty exercising.
Where can I buy them?
Posture Control Insoles cannot be bought at pharmacies or sports stores as they require custom fitting by a trained professional. David Salisbury is one of our Osteopaths here at By Design Holistic Health. He is qualified to measure and fit your insoles using digital photography and a posture chart. David has personally measured and fitted over 100 pair of Posture Control Insoles with a fantastic success rate.
Call us today to discover how Posture Control Insoles can help you get your body back on track.
*Please remember that everyone’s feet are different. If you currently wear prescription orthotics, please consult your podiatrist before considering Posture Control Insoles.