Naturopathy Lilydale, Yarra Ranges
Naturopathy: Are you interested in improving your overall health & well-being but don’t know where to start?
Orthodox medicine has its place and is undeniably the first line of treatment in many acute and emergency medical situations. However, these situations make up only a small percentage of medical issues. Often medical cases are complex and require ongoing management in both treatment and prevention. But BDHH’s Naturopathy services are here to help you!
“This is where Naturopathy & Natural Medicine can help you with your healing process”
Naturopathy presents a holistic approach to healthcare that aims to improve and optimise the health of the whole person. It has a strong emphasis on prevention and education and is particularly effective in the treatment of chronic diseases. We utilise in-depth clinical histories, functional pathology and other physical tests to tap into the body’s own self-healing capabilities. Using symptoms as clues, we seek to understand the underlying cause of the condition with the aim of bringing the patient back to optimal health. Click here for more information about Naturopathy.
Through Naturopathy, we promote healthy, clean living through the use of researched herbal medicines, supplements and nutritional and lifestyle modifications tailored to the patient’s specific condition and circumstance. From acute infections to chronic disease, we can help with a variety of conditions such as:
- Digestive issues e.g. IBS, Food allergy/intolerances, reflux
- Nervous system disorders e.g. depression, anxiety, insomnia, headaches/migraines, fatigue
- Acute infections e.g. common cold
- Hormonal imbalanes e.g. menopause, PMS, period pain
- Fertility e.g. preconception care, pregnancy, labour and post-labour
- Endocrine disorders e.g. thyroid issues, diabetes, weight loss
- Liver disease and detoxification
- Autoimmune diseases and poor immunity
- Paediatrics e.g. colic, teething, constipation, ADHD
- Musculoskeletal e.g. fibromyalgia, osteoarthritis, osteoporosis, RA
- Skin conditions e.g. eczema, psoriasis, acne
- Cardiovascular e.g. hypertension, CVD, high cholesterol
- Cancer treatment support
Katie Kuivisto – BDHH’s Naturopathic Practitioner
Dr. Tim Howden (Naturopathic Medicine)
Tim’s interests outside of the clinic involve their hobby farm up the bush, taking time with family and appreciating a holistic and healthy Yarra Valley lifestyle.
Call our Lilydale, Yarra Ranges clinic for Naturopathy services on 03 9739 6409 today and ask to see Katie – Start your Naturopathic healing process today!
OR email: [email protected]