If you have troubling symptoms, such as back pain, you aren’t alone. Over 85% of all people will experience some form of back pain during their lifetime.
An Osteopath can help with our diverse range of techniques and unique diagnostic skills. Our holistic approach to back pain, our gentle therapeutic techniques and focus on your individual problem will assist you in the best possible way to achieve the long term spine health.
As Osteopaths, we assess:
- The structures in the back that can cause pain
- Posture related problems
- Previous history of injury
- Possible referred pain sites
- Potential wear & tear symptoms
An Osteopaths can naturally and effectively reduce the pain from:
- Low Back Strain (facet joint)
- Muscle Spasm
- Scoliosis (curvature of the spine)
- Mid Back Tension (usually from a ‘desk job’)